YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 2363 63RD ST, Woodridge, 60517
The role you’ll contribute:
Communicates with patients, participants, and staff to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures. Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Gathers necessary demographic, insurance and clinical information from patient and enters into appropriate database. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
• Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources. Coordinates and communicates schedules.
• Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance pre-certification/authorization.
• Provides counseling to patient, participant or their representative regarding pre-service requirements and instructions
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: AHMG Great Lakes Region
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: Adventist Health Partners
Req ID: 22028519
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.