All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
· America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
· Life style activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
The Assistant Nurse Manager (ANM) is a registered professional nurse who has the most direct impact on the care and services that patients and families require throughout their hospital experience. The Assistant Nurse Manager is directly responsible for the continual operation of a specified nursing unit. The Assistant Nurse Manager is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The Assistant Nurse Manager is skilled in coaching, motivating, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services for our patient population. The Assistant Nurse Manager directly monitors that quality of care is delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of resources. The Assistant Nurse Manager is the change agent for the assigned areas of responsibility and are responsible for implementing any changes that the unit is required to undergo in conjunction with their Manager/Director. The Assistant Nurse Manager actively participates in outstanding customer service, including service to patients, families, physicians, and other contacts, and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Drives patient experience on the department ensuring the team is utilizing the tools and concepts as designed.
· Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra-departmentally to facilitate the department’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
· Drives interdepartmental through-put by collaborating and leading the teams.
· Ensures that quality metrics are top decile in their department.
· Assists the Manager/Director in development, implementation and evaluation of on-going service programs which assure quality nursing, and patient care programs consistent with the hospital mission.
· Assists the Manager/Director to monitor/maintain unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
· Collaborates with Manager/Director to oversee unit PI program that monitors and evaluates aspects of care.
· Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow-through and communication.
· Collaborates with the Manager/Director to a service that is consistent with the patient care beliefs and shared management philosophy of the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Thorough understanding of hospital policies, procedures and legal aspects of acute care nursing
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
· Basic computer skills, including experience with an Electronic Health Record
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· 3 or more years of current clinical experience
· Cerner documentation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· 2 or more years of experience in a Clinical Coordinator or Team Lead role
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· 3 or more years of current clinical experience
· Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or pursuing the degree required
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Active Florida RN license required upon hire.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon hire.
· Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification within 90 days of hire.
· 2 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then 1 hour annually.
· NIHSS Certification within 6 months of hire date, then renewed biannually.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Facility: AdventHealth Zephyrhills and Dade City
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.499 - $54.749
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Job ID: 24001529
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night